Monday, March 24, 2008

The Drought IS Over.

Alright so the good folks at Empire are gearing up to drop their last in "The Drought is Over" series entitled "The Drought is Over 5: Grand Closing". I got the cover and tracklist for you as well as 1 of the joints for you.(via Lowkey. aka You know where you heard it first haha)



01 Carter III Is Coming (Grand Closing)
02 I
03 Walk It Off
04 Open Shop
05 Done It
06 Introducing Milli
07 Milli
08 Damn I’m Cold (w/ Bun B)
09 I’m A Dog Ya (Freestyle)
10 Stunt When I See You
11 We Hustle
12 I Got My
13 Lick The Rapper
14 Certified
15 Girls All Around
16 Single Again
17 Drought Is Finally Over
18 Too Clean w/ Lil’ Chuckie [Bonus]
19 Nike Boots (rmx) w/ Wale [Bonus]

I also got these 2 joints not sure if they are the same as are going to be on the tape though:
Lil Wayne ft. Cory Gunz - Amillie (Remix)
Wale ft. Lil Wayne - Nike Boots Remix

0 comments: