Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mickey Factz "The Leaks"



Alright so over here at H²G were big fans of Mickey Factz and that whole movement. As a fan I've been following his weekly leaks, but like most people I got on a little late. I've been searching and searching for those first 5 or a list of all to get caught up but there nowhere to be found. SoOoOo...

12. mickey factz - jimmy choos
11. mickey factz - rest of em
10. mickey factz ft. naledge - naledge vs. factz
9. mickey factz - my super duper supras
8. mickey factz - up high
7. mickey factz - talk yo ish prod. machine drum
6. mickey factz - heartbeat
(Disclaimer: These are .wavs till I get my hands on the mp3's, Also I dont know the actual order these are released. If you know by all means correct me.
5. mickey factz - robot rock ext. version
4. mickey factz - light
3. mickey factz - ayo
2. mickey factz - pumpin
1. mickey factz - itz mickey

0 comments: