Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Leak 21: Good Money (Prod. 9th Wonder) - Mickey Factz

Photobucket

"Look money, I'm good money, like hood money"

As we approach memorial day weekend, I figured I do a lil history lesson about the almighty dollar. This is an old track I did over 9th wonder production and I felt it hasn't gotten the proper attention it rightfully deserves. What better way then to include it on The Leak. Nevertheless, whether its a year old, a week old or a decade old, this is a timeless track. I present good money.


Alright so usually we're first on these but we got busy. Anyways you know what it is; new Mickey Factz, everybody already knows dude is a problem and he's got 9th wonder backin him this time around. Stay locked for next weeks leak.

Good Money (prod. 9th wonder) - Mickey Factz

0 comments: