Thursday, May 29, 2008

Morph's Quest for Mr. West

Photobucket

Alright so if you don't already know I was a hardcore fan and went and bought tickets to the closest show to Winnipeg day the tickets were released.. To my dismay a Winnipeg show was added but i certainly was not giving up my hard earned 9th row floor seats..

Anyways we attended the pre-party at a club right in front of our Hotel (Shout out to Wired 96.5) which got us a bus ride to the show and back door access basically meaning, no search for camera etc. So after spending a bunch of money on merch. Its
to the seats and watching/filming. So my girlfriend is on the camera and despite no hassle getting the camera in there was some points where we had to lay low from the douche bag security so excuse that and the batt died insanely fast.. Enjoy

LUPE
Little Weapon/Hip Hop Saved My Life

title of link here

Kick Push


N.E.R.D






0 comments: